This event is designed to provide kids, between the ages of 4 to 9, a completely free experience to try youth hockey.
A limited amount of equipment is available to borrow. Our top coaches will be on the ice to assist your child in learning the basics. Your son or daughter does not need any previous skating or hockey experience.
What To Bring:
- Helmet (Bike helmet is acceptable)
- Loose fitting pair of sweatpants or snow pants
- Pair of gloves (They do not need to be Hockey Gloves)
- If you have access to any equipment, please bring it
- A smile and ready to have fun
This Free event will take place on Saturday November 11, 2017 at the Kiwanis Ice Arena from 9:30am - 10:30am.